Upcoming readings and signings

It's a busy month for me, with lots of great chances to meet folks. Please come on out and say howdy.

June 18, Saturday, 4 PM
Chapters, Southside, Calgary Trail, Edmonton
Reading

June 18, Saturday, 2:00 - 3:30 PM
Chapters, Sherwood Park
Signing

June 21, Tuesday, 7 pm
Chapters, Southside, Calgary Trail, Edmonton
Book Club Discussion of The Coyote Kings of the Space-Age Bachelor Pad

June 24, Friday, 7:30 PM
Audrey’s Books, 10702 Jasper Ave
Reading with Wayne Arthurson, author of Final Season and Deanna Kent-McDonald, author of West Wind, North Chatter

June 25, Saturday, 1-3 PM
Chapters, 105th Street + Whyte Avenue, Edmonton
Signing

June 26, Sunday, 2-4 PM
Chapters, West End, Edmonton (North of WEM)
Signing



Comments

Thought said…
Hey there! I'm not sure that you'd remember me...this is Franki from the night course that you did in January/February/March of this year at the U of A.
I'm currently reading your book, but never got a chance to get it signed, so I may see you at the signing on Saturday.
Minister Faust said…
Hi, Franki,

Of course I remember you. How could I ever forget you and your excellent writing? My, another email address? It’ll be great to see you on Saturday.

Popular posts from this blog

Mazisi Kunene's “Thoughts on June 26 (South African Liberation Day)”

BARBARA PERRY ON HOW TO DEFEAT CANADIAN FASCISTS (MF GALAXY 175)

CATHLEEN ROOTSAERT ON WRITING MASS EFFECT, THREE DEAD TROLLS IN A BAGGIE (MF GALAXY 075)